[Tfug] Location for this week's happy hour

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Apr 20 09:29:38 MST 2011

The Hut is just south of the Sky Bar and is the bar with that big Tiki
head.  They have outside seating where you could have conversation.

Respectfully,
Liz Ravenwood
Programmer/Analyst
Super First Class Division
BE Aerospace, Inc.
(O): 1.520.239.4808
E-Mail: Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
www.beaerospace.com

Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
04/20/2011 08:58 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

<tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Location for this week's happy hour

On 20 Apr 2011, Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com wrote:
> Sky Bar?

I called Sky Bar last night when I got off work, but it was
pretty late and they were busy and I did not get any answers to
my questions so I'll call during the day today.

> Hut?

Never heard of it. I'll look into it today as well.

Thanks!

--
Glen

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply