[Tfug] Notice: Happy Hour at the Frog & Firkin: Thu Apr 7 at 6:00 PM

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Wed Apr 6 14:49:15 MST 2011

Am 06. Apr, 2011 schwätzte Glen Pfeiffer so:

moin moin,

> Tomorrow night, April 7 at 6:00 PM, we will have our meeting in
> the back room at Frog & Firkin[1][2]. I just got off the phone
> with them and it sounds promising.

Would love to join you at the Frog. Good times.

The 4 hour round trip leaves me out, but I'll gladly let someone else
hoist a cider for me :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  I only eat free-range vegetables that were hunted down and slain by
#  a member of my immediate family.  -- der.hans