[Tfug] Mail to cell phones

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:26:21 MST 2010

could use something similar to http://fonefinder.net/ but gotta
consider...with numbers being portable now..if it was transferred over to
another carrier it might still show the original...so not 100%
reliable...does anyone know if the carriers themselves have an API for
texting from their websites to the cellphone to check if they actually are
the carrier of the number your trying to text...? if so, perhaps you can
just tap that..and run a query on the major providers till you get a
match....could use SMTP protocol to check if the mailbox exists on the
system before sending the email....just a thought...
--B1naryG0d