[Tfug] Need help on a server performance issue...

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:07:03 MST 2010

dump of the samba config..if you didnt set it up specificly...probably just
running basic setup..if you can..tell us what versions your running of SMBD
and anything else...like kernel, it might point to a bad software
version...in which case using an older version(or possibly newer) might fix
all the problems...for instance if the new kernel has a new module version
for your chipset or NIC but people have noticed throughput problems with
it...go back to the older modules/kernel
--B1naryG0d