[Tfug] Need help on a server performance issue...

Jordan Aberle jordan.aberle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:52:46 MST 2010

Sounds like you need to run some individual hardware diagnostics to figure
out where your choke point is.  You should be getting around 30mb/s with a
5400rpm IDE hard drive, you are getting about half that.  Download and run
the hard drive diagnostic software from whatever manufacture that drive is
from.  If you need to change hard drives you can use Norton ghost to mirror
the drive pretty easily.