[Tfug] Mail to cell phones

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sat Sep 25 23:04:32 MST 2010

Yes,
             I can send an e-mail from my main server to a cell phone,
but under
severe restrictions. Typically a standard e-mail address is formed with
an "@" symbol while cell phone address is defined simply by the phone #
             My technique is to send (an e-mail) from my server to my cell,
which is ([mynumber]@mycricket.com), and then forwarding it to
somebody else's cell phone # with my cell phone. This is a chore.
             Is there any way to streamline this?

Cheers,

Erich