[Tfug] Need a mail app for LARGE volumes of mail...

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sun Sep 19 21:47:35 MST 2010

 From this page: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Limits_-_Thunderbird

"The maximum size of a folder is 4GB unless the file system limits the
maximum file size to a lower value. Its not clear why 4GB was chosen as
the limit, though that is the maximum file size in FAT32."

Anyway, can't you use a filter in Thunderbird to automatically sort your
imported email into more than one folder? I would have thought you could
do it based on date range or something like that.

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864