[Tfug] OT:Shameless parts trafficking

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Fri Sep 10 15:33:58 MST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Robert Hunter <hunter at tfug.org> wrote:
> Last I checked, Worldcare was selling them for $5.

Worldcare has limited supplies. Last time I was there, they were
completely out. Online they go for $20-$100 [1][2][3] for both new and
used. So I think $10 is a good price.

I already have my own stash of model m's, but for others it might help
if you provide a bit more info. Such as:

- Manufacturer (IBM didn't make them all)
- Year manufactured
- Interface (PS/2, AT)
- Format - I.E. with(out) num-pad; with(out) mouse nub

--
Glen

1. Ebay - http://bit.ly/9K8OOv
2. http://www.daskeyboard.com/