[Tfug] WorldCare sales

Paul Steinbach MIS at samlevitz.com
Fri Oct 15 13:29:29 MST 2010

  WorldCare keeps a "bookstore" with lots of computer items open from
9AM to 2-3PM Monday-Saturday.  They have computers, monitors, keyboards,
CD-ROMs, printers, etc easily accessible for great prices.   Last I saw
they were selling bundles of 10 P4/AMD64 small form factors for
something like $150 on Craigslist.  They often have neat vintage audio
gear if you are into that.

The more esoteric stuff is harder to get because it is in a special room
and is not normally very accessible.  If someone E-mails me off-list
(psteinbach857-gmail.com or paul-cogtools.biz) with a reasonable amount
of lead time, I can get by there and check what we have and price it.  I
like the idea of a regular yard sale coupled with a meeting so that  I
have a concrete target for my procrastinating ADD self.

Right now there is a room filled with IBM ZPro/MPro P4 and Xeon
workstations, MPC P4 all-in-one computers and Cisco VoIP phones.  Talk
to Pam for a price.

I have a fair amount of Sun equipment also looking for a good home.

--
Paul Steinbach
MIS Manager

E-mail: MIS at samlevitz.com