[Tfug] Rewriting HTML links?

Claude Rubinson cjr at grundrisse.org
Wed Oct 13 15:19:23 MST 2010

I'm running into an annoyance with my new University's website.  For
most (all?) of the email addresses the link isn't actually a mailto
address but, instead, a link to a contact form with CAPTCHA.  Is it
possible to fix this client-side?  I'm thinking that maybe there's an
extension that I can use with a regexp to recognize the email address
rewrite the HTML link Or, heck, just remove it so that I stop clicking
on the damn thing.  (Along those lines, another solution might be to
always color mailto links differently.  Is that a possibility?)

Thanks,

Claude