[Tfug] Shooters

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Oct 13 08:09:07 MST 2010

I like Sky Bar,
                 However, I go there late: Parking is easier, ( I don't
like to ride my bike in the dark); and
the crowds are lighter. Any coffee house you can think of, ( and Sky Bar
is no exception), has
a lot of music early on that would act as competition to any
conversations we might try to
have.
                 And that is why I would carefully consider any new
venue. Shooters has one good
thing  going for it: you can at least hear yourself think over other
ambient noise early on.

Cheers,

Erich