[Tfug] OT: Fairly simple relational database quick job bids...

TR trexx at pobox.com
Fri Oct 1 11:19:27 MST 2010

So you from your example you want

1234543,2,5,6,7
or pehaps
1234543  - 2 - - 5 6 7 - -

This could be done in AWK but I would opt for using Oracle external table,
so never really in the database, do a join and spew out the result.   Could
be done in matter of minutes, if the data does not need other cleansing.
If for a no- for-profit organization I would do gratis.    But I am
unavailable until the weekend of the 9th.