[Tfug] Looking for help with CIDR block setup

lighthacker lighthacker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 21:08:42 MST 2010

I have a new connection with a static CIDR block of addresses from
COX. I am trying to setup DD-WRT to support it. So far I have not had
much success. And after two weeks I am admitting that I have a
problem.

I followed the directions at
http://www.bizsystems.net/howto/DD-WRT_Public_Sub-Net_Over_Dynamic_WAN.html
and at http://www.bizsystems.net/howto/DD-WRT_DMZ-with-static-public-subnet.html

I am running an Asus RT-N16 with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) mega - build 14896.

This is a 2.6 version of the linux kernel, and I have upped the filter
port maximum to 16384.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. Please include my email
in your reply, as I get the TFUG as a daily digest.