[Tfug] thesaurus.com restarts xorg/gdm!

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at northwestern.edu
Sat May 22 06:39:03 MST 2010

Ya, I'm still trying to find a site or particular add that triggers
it. thesaurus.com is fine now, but it crashed again today somewhere
else and after logging in and restarting FF, the add changed and it
was fine. Grrr... now it may not be so easy to test.

BTW, this is lucid 32bit. It has never happened on my 64bit machine. I
think the key will be finding a site that consistently loads the same
ad that triggers it and load just x and ff  with no wm. Then at least
I can see if it's gnome or x.
--
Jeremy D. Rogers, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow