[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour Thurs, 5/6 @ 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue May 4 17:56:54 MST 2010

I forgot to mention that I've received the latest order of TFUG
t-shirts.  If you've ordered one and are planning to come to happy
hour, let me know and I'll bring it.  Otherwise I'll mail it to you.

If you didn't order one but would like one, I did order a few extras.
Let me know what size you want, and hopefully I'll have one for you.
They cost $15.

Claude