[Tfug] server racks at World Care?

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Sat May 1 11:03:26 MST 2010

im in a wheelchair n need a rack badly to hold my equipment..ill probably
have to arrange a friend to help me n my aid pick it up..or pay for it to be
delivered but if anyone knows of any cheap full(4 post) racks or free(i know
im probably dreaming)...then please contact me..or even if they have old
equipment they dont want...i can use anything since i lost most of my
equipment
thanks
codie