[Tfug] Open Source Laptop Tracking

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:43:04 MST 2010

i typically script my own stuff for this...a small 50mb OS that boots that
you can see on the HD...on that OS its basically a slimline ubuntu or other
distro...with GPS drivers and wifi bluetooth and cell modem
functionality...so it auto phones home if that OS boots...wheather its by
finding open wifi, or using a cell modem or by jackin into a persons
bluetooth phone and sending a picture, audio, gps cordinates all while the
perp thinks they just got a nice lil laptop setup for email n surfing

--B1naryG0d