[Tfug] README PLEASE, EARL! Re: 5.25 drives

John Karns johnkarns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:48:19 MST 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM,  <earljviolet at deserthowler.com> wrote:
> I found the floppy drives that Don was talking about at World Care.  I
> need to check on the disposition of these drives.  Then I can comment on
> availability.  They are untested and will probably remain that way.

I was in the other day and mentioned them.  A gentleman brought one
out to me, and I took one.  However, it will probably be some time
before I can mount it and test it, as the machine I have currently has
no OS on it, and I have yet to figure out how to disassemble the drive
cage from the chassis.  It's one of those quirky Compaqs.

--
John