[Tfug] README PLEASE, EARL! Re: 5.25 drives

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 12:58:37 MST 2010

Hi Earl,

> I won't be in until Monday.  However, at that time I'll check if
> they are there.

Last time I saw them, they were located on the hallway shelf unit
near where the "brown barrels" *used* to be kept (before Haiti)
just outside Joe's door.

> I have no idea right now as to the status of these drives, if they

Understood.  I think Joe was saving them for a guy who wanted
the hub motors of a particular type (I recall him pointing out
the distinguishing feature but shrugged it off  :> )

> work or if they even still exist.  I can watch for
> some in the stripping room as well.

You could tell Charles to watch for machines that might
have them -- but he seems overloaded, lately.  ;-)

It's always the case:  we recycle stuff that has been sitting
around collecting dust -- then there is a *need*!  :-/