[Tfug] 5.25 drives

John Karns johnkarns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:33:22 MST 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Paul Steinbach <MIS at samlevitz.com> wrote:
> I noticed a stack of three or four 5.25" HD drives on the metal rack in the
> hallway outside the audio video room at WorldCare.  Earl can get them for
> anyone with nostalgia or specialized needs.....

I wish that I'd seen them when I was there on Tuesday!  Could someone
put one aside for me?  I bought a P-III system at WC in December that
I could put it in.  Hopefully I'll be able to find my legacy OS CDs -
have need for ASPI support, so will probably go for W98 - dual booting
Linux of course!

--
John