[Tfug] OT: Cell phones

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 07:49:47 MST 2010

Hi Christopher,

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Christopher P Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brother-in-Law?
>
> And what ever happened

I prepared a list of the days and times when he was having
his "trysts", photos of the hotel(s) in which they took place,
a list of "dinner dates", a list of days he "played hookey"
from work to get laid, documented the few "overnights" he
had, etc.

He was apparently stunned when confronted with all this detail
in his deposition.  I guess he didn't realize what a paper
trail he was leaving!  :>

I wonder when he'll figure out *who* did the detective work?  ;-)
(given that I'm on the other end of the country!)

I think the legal process took 361 days.  Sheesh!

--don

> > --- On Tue, 1/5/10, Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I don't own/use a cell phone (I'll be damned if I am going >> to
> >> give people a way to pester me *regardless* of my location!  :> ).
> >>
> >> I'm trying to "decipher" my BinL's cell phone records.
> >> (Hint:  don't cheat on your wife and leave a written trail
> >> in your credit card, checking and telephone transactions!  :> )
> >>
> >> This is a Verizon account.
> >>
> >> I can understand date, time, etc.  And I assume "rate" refers to
> >> how he is charged for the call (peak hours, off-peak, etc.)
> >>
> >> My first gotcha is "Usage type".  I see things like:
> >> - PlanAllow
> >> - PlanAllow, CallVM
> >> - IN Allow
> >> - IN Allow, CallWait
> >> - N&W
> >> - N&W,CallVM
> >> - N&W,PlanAllow,Span
> >>
> >> My *guesses* for some of these are:
> >> - IN ... "In Network"?
> >> - ...Plan Allow  covered in "basic monthly premium"?
> >> - ...Span     call spans a rate change time (i.e. started at one
> and
> >> ended in another)
> >> - PlanAllow, CallVM check his voice mail?
> >> - ... Call Wait  another call while he was on the phone with an
> >>       earlier call
> >>
> >> So, I guess I just don't know what "N&W" might mean (though it
> >> probably isn't that important)

Nights and Weekends