[Tfug] CDs: no medium found, DVDs work (sometimes)

John Kiniston john at meatkite.com
Tue Jun 29 08:51:50 MST 2010

You shouldnt ever use canned air to clean a CD/DVD Drive, any dust inside
will get blown about and possibly damage the optics.

You can try something like
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2361964 if
you think the drive is dirty tho I doubt the 'Cleans and demagnetizes with
its Thunderon Brush System for improved results' line as the disks are not
magnetic.