[Tfug] video tool

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Sun Jun 27 16:35:34 MST 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 09:36:04AM -0700, Kramer Lee wrote:
> So, just how vulnerable are we if we run the last version or earlier
> of Ubuntu or other distro?  How much do we need the security updates?

Debian makes it really easy to mix and match from its different
releases (look into pinning).  Security updates are provided for
oldstable (the previous stable release), stable, and testing (the
forthcoming stable release).  I've never run oldstable, but others on
the list have and might be able to provide some feedback.

Claude