[Tfug] Small NAS homebrew cases?

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 22:03:22 MST 2010

I have always liked asus products and I just discovered that they now make an atom/ion mini itx board and it has 4 sata ports... It might be a little overkill but it would work well as an server. I have been a little disappointed with the flash performance that I've gotten with my zotac atom/ion system but I am sure that it would have no problems serving just about anything that you asked it too.

-john (from a mobile device)