[Tfug] Small NAS homebrew cases?

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Wed Jun 23 13:09:04 MST 2010

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 12:04, John Hubbard wrote:
> On 06/22/2010 06:12 PM, Choprboy wrote:
> >>
> >> Take a look at the Chenbro ES34069.  4 3.5" hot swap bays, for a Mini
> >> ITX board.  I came across it a LogicSupply.com.  I don't own the board
> >> and haven't ordered anything from LogicSupply but they have lots Mini
> >> ITX and smaller parts.
> >
> > Yes, I have seen that case, it is *almost* perfect.... but it has a big
> > external power brick to sit on the floor. I was looking for something
> > with a built-in power supply.
>
> Looking at Chenbro's website it looks like they also make an ES34169
> that has an internal power supply. It is only 120 watts and can't tell
> whether or not it is a standard form factor. Otherwise the case looks a
> lot like the ES34069, same front bezel, same dimensions, ...

Well now.... That looks perfect. Looks the same as the ES34069 (which comes
with a 120W or 180W external power supply) but has an internal power supply.
Where has this been the last month Ive been looking off and on? Checking
Newegg, they now have it there as well. No reviews so it looks like it was
recently added.

Adrian