[Tfug] Small NAS homebrew cases?

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 16:00:24 MST 2010

On 06/22/2010 02:57 PM, Choprboy wrote:
> Has anyone run across a mini ITX case with 4 hot-swap bays and a built in
> power supply, suitable for building a small NAS server? I have been looking
> around and can find lots of small 4 bay NASes with built in power supplies,
> but they have Windows Server OS and dont have monitor/keyboard/etc. ports. I
> can also find a small ITX cases, but they either don;t have hotswap bays or
> they have external power supplies. Has anyone found a hotswap case with power
> supply?

Take a look at the Chenbro ES34069.  4 3.5" hot swap bays, for a Mini
ITX board.  I came across it a LogicSupply.com.  I don't own the board
and haven't ordered anything from LogicSupply but they have lots Mini
ITX and smaller parts.

--
-john

                 2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
         0b11000100 || !0b11000100
         0b11000100 || 0b00111011
                0b11111111
         255, that is the answer.