[Tfug] Small NAS homebrew cases?

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Tue Jun 22 14:57:22 MST 2010

Has anyone run across a mini ITX case with 4 hot-swap bays and a built in
power supply, suitable for building a small NAS server? I have been looking
around and can find lots of small 4 bay NASes with built in power supplies,
but they have Windows Server OS and dont have monitor/keyboard/etc. ports. I
can also find a small ITX cases, but they either don;t have hotswap bays or
they have external power supplies. Has anyone found a hotswap case with power
supply?

Adrian