[Tfug] Meeting Place

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Fri Jun 18 13:31:35 MST 2010

I live on the south side, and have been getting off work at 4 from the
Golf Links / Pantano area.

Respectfully,
Liz, Programmer/Analyst
BE Aerospace, Tucson

Kyle Scofield <KScofield at ecgrp.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
06/18/2010 01:26 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

"Tucson Free Unix Group" <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Meeting Place

If we could alternate an east and west side meeting location each month,
it may improve attendance.

I know there I would be more likely to attend a meeting if it was closer
to me. I live more east and more south than Felix.

--Kyle