[Tfug] TFUG Mailing List for Flames

Phil Simpson pgsimpso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:14:33 MST 2010

Android apps are written in Java but the browser doesn't seem to
support applets if that is what you are asking.  Flash support is
coming in 2.2 which is supposed to be released any day now.  My
coworker's EVO 4G seems to already have flash support even though it
runs 2.1.

Regards,

Phil Simpson
Systems Administrator
623.252.2547
http://www.google.com/profiles/pgsimpso

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Will Stott <will at stottland.net> wrote:
> Big J has spoken. He said that we should take this discussion to the
> paintball facilty of choice and have a Tucson Holy War. He also said that we
> should continue this conversation at the next Microsoft conference in
> Tucson. He continued with something about how I have no knowlege about unix
> or Linux and I probably couldn't even spell either of them, even if I was
> subscribe to a FUGgin mailing list.
>
> Well, I may be lying about a few of the items above...
>
> Does the android / nexus / whatever support flash and java?
>
> Will
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 17, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Phil Simpson <pgsimpso at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Kowtowing to oversensitive zealots will also drive away potential members.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Phil Simpson
>> Systems Administrator
>> 623.252.2547
>> http://www.google.com/profiles/pgsimpso
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Angus Scott-Fleming
>> <angussf at geoapps.com> wrote:

>>> 1. For some reason the flames list is not listed on the TFUG mailman list
>>> page:

>>> 2. IMHO the list moderator, "tfug list run by bigj at tfug.org", should
>>> be
>>> diverting all this nonsense to that list and leave this list for tech
>>> talk.
>>> IMHO. YMMV.  Offensive-to-whomever non-tech-talk does not belong here and