[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as ?

Jon bigj at voipmogul.net
Thu Jun 17 09:02:15 MST 2010

The list decides. This means that if someone decides that the list is
getting out of hand, as was the case in this thread, and someone speaks
up about it I hope people would be mature enough to police their own
actions and tone it down a bit. Is that *really* that too much to ask?

This thread is closed.

--
Jon