[Tfug] Another CC* weighs in....

Malcolm Schmerl mjs355 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 15:23:36 MST 2010

Thanks, Bowie. I couldn't say it better, myself.

I would add that all our laws were derived from the Ten Commandments
which isn't even a Christian document. They actually predate Christ
substantially. They came from a band of Jews wandering in the desert
after escaping slavery in Egypt. They are a set of very practical ideas
to live by. The word of God? Well, Moses had a very unruly mob to deal
with. He needed something to add weight to his laws.