[Tfug] Reminder to respect one another

John Kiniston john at meatkite.com
Wed Jun 16 15:16:39 MST 2010

I replaced my iPhone with a Google Nexus 1 and couldn't be happier.

I'm on T-Mobile and its great.

Bought it on the Google phone webstore.

It's stock android without any of the additional cruft like HTC Sense or
Motoblur and is quick to get new updates because of that. Right now I have
FroYo on it.

My only peeve is it drops my work WIFI and doesn't auto reconnect.