[Tfug] Can we go back to TFUG now??? Please?

Paul paulv22 at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 10:04:57 MST 2010

I seldom get in on these discussions, because they really go nowhere and
a lot of people have hard feelings in the end.  Must we keep this
going?  I mean, Terroristic?  It's a *word* for heaven's sake!  Not good
nor bad, just a word.  Matt and you CC folk learn how to use your msg
filters, and segregate emails with the word in the title into a
protected folder.

Don't ask me to edit myself in a non religious, non public mailing list.
I fought for my freedom in the Marines, and I am not going to relinquish
my basic rights for such a trivial thing.

Can we just get back to TFUG, Linux etc. ?  Please, too many emails
generated with multiple threads with same underlying theme.  Pretty much
considered spam on most mailing lists.

Peace

Paul