[Tfug] The Word and why I can use it if I want to !

Mike a kg6cmi at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 09:41:26 MST 2010

I would not permit a Muslim to declare my wife a whore in the street for not wearing a Burka! Nor will I allow anyone to tell me what words to use! This is about control of others, with all the tools to safe guard your children this is not about what they might read!!!!!! Or are you so LAZY that you expect others to safe guard your children when you will not! This is about you forcing your views down the throats of others. This is America I have freedom of speech the right to burn a flag in protest the right to say no to a Tyrant so here is your no ! I find your request oppressive. Muslim, Christian, a fanatic is, no matter what it is they are demanding. I suspect you will not let this jihad die in till you feel you have won.