[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as ?

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 16 01:36:46 MST 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 01:29:50AM -0700, Bowie J. Poag wrote:

>Take the power out of a given word and you take away the power of
>people to use it negatively.
>
>Who decides what words are "bad"? I'm a Christian, but I'm not going
>to insist that people around me bend their dialogue so as to fit my
>comfort level. I don't deserve special treatment---if I'm
>uncomfortable with the level of

And we can see here (Exhibit A) that Bowie was smote in mid-sentence by some
malevolent entity.  Being an atheist, I can't really say that it was God, so
my money is on Steve Jobs because we all know that He absolutely hates when
people use His Apple products in ways that He does not directly approve of,
and this is something that Bowie seems to do every day.

Bowie, you will be missed.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org