[Tfug] Reminder to respect one another

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 15:41:29 MST 2010

.......unless you're talking about something dead, like desktop Linux.
Not much new you can say about a corpse after a while.

Clinging onto any platform with religious ferver just gets in the way
of what's supposed to come next.

TFUG has never been an exclusively Linux group. Let's start looking at
what other things are under the tree as far as free Unix goes. I just
made a few suggestions--Android, Google Chrome OS, and Darwin.

Picked up an iPod Touch a week or two ago.. I'll be interested in
seeing how iOS 4 stacks up against the latest Droid release.