[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as ?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 07:12:33 MST 2010

Sigh.  Can I say a couple of things here?

First off, I can assure you all that the original query was quite
real.  This wasn't an attempt at a joke, although it was pretty funny.

Second, I would hope that a "hardware issue" generic to the OS in
question is on-topic for TFUG.  Stuff like "which hard disks are
better" or "why is my monitor all wiggy-lookin'" aren't "*nix-OS" but
they do affect us.

Third...I'll do my best to keep at least thread titles totally
1960s-Disney-G-Rated", but no damn promises on the text.  OK?

:)

Jim