[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Jun 14 10:24:14 MST 2010

I dream of the day when we can hit the real issues.  Economic crisis, oil
disaster, financial de-criminalization, starving people, geezzzz the list
goes on!

Respectfully,
Liz, Programmer/Analyst
BE Aerospace, Tucson

Jordan Aberle <jordan.aberle at gmail.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
06/14/2010 10:18 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Parent's concerned about the word 'hell"? Are you kidding me?  I hope you
keep your kids locked in the basement away from any form of electronic
communication if you are worried about the word 'hell' in a subject line.

Amazingly absurd.