[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Jun 14 09:26:48 MST 2010

My rule of thumb is, if they can have it on prime television...

Respectfully,
Liz, Programmer/Analyst
BE Aerospace, Tucson

Malcolm Schmerl <mjs355 at comcast.net>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
06/14/2010 08:58 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Thanks, Robert. Well said.

Patenaude<mnglfiddle at gmail.com>

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply