[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Mon Jun 14 08:24:43 MST 2010

Hell is profane?  *snort* Since when did this mailing list become the
purview of a grade school classroom?

Anyhow, let's not spend too much effort arguing about what is and
isn't profane.  When you consider that there are email filters, screen
savers, separate email accounts... dozens of solutions.  In other
words, quit your whining, and fix your problem.

By the way, the word 'hell' is not described as profane or vulgar by
any dictionary definition I found.

Hellishly yours,
--RH

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Nathan England <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:
> Matthew beat me to it on this one. While my email is mine and no one elses,
> I often leave my laptop out and my kids can see it. I too would appreciate
> it.
>
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Matthew Patenaude <mnglfiddle at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Guys, seriously... my whole family uses the same email box, and none of us
>> appreciate profanity. If you don't mind, at least don't cuss in the email
>> subject lines, will you? I don't mean to cause a stink here, but that much
>> would be appreciated.
>> [And no, hell is not funny...]
>> Seriously, thanks.
>> Matthew