[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell.

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:02:32 MST 2010

Sounds to me like mites? Anything living in the computer won't stick
around if there is nothing to eat. I'd be surprised if there was much
to sustain them inside the laptop, unless some spills or crumbs or
something have worked there way in under the keyboard. In any case, I
would guess it would be enough to clean it out with some air or vacuum
and they will be gone in a day or so.

I had a weevil issue with my grain for homebrewing and the freezing
method worked. Mothballs might work too, but in both cases, its key to
kill all the bugs and eggs so the infection doesn't recur. But that's
not really needed if there isn't anything for them to eat. Then you
avoid the risk of volatiles, solvents and temperatures damaging
plastics.