[Tfug] Automounting Ubuntu 9.10

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Sat Jul 17 11:08:34 MST 2010

I run Ubuntu 9.10.  I have Gnome 2.28.1.  When I boot, sometimes the USB
drive (plugged in) and the CD/DVD (loaded) show up on screen as icons
(mounted) and sometimes they don't.  I have the disk mounter 2.28.0 so
mounting no probem.  This doesn't seem to matter if it is a cold boot or a
reboot.

It isn't a problem.  I am curious if others were having this problem: is
it a Gnome thing, an Ubuntu thing, or a me thing?

Earl

--
If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses.