[Tfug] Simple SQL database

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 10:17:54 MST 2010

I like to standardize everything if possible.  My first choice would be MySql unless you have some special requirement that would dictate another DB.  Just makes life so much easier.

Also you might want to look at MVC so your data code is separate from your code so that if you do decide to use multiple DB's you can easily convert if the need arises.

I converted a big chunk of code to MVC and it is now much easier to maintain and upgrade.

Keith Smith