[Tfug] Drive erase options?

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:02:24 MST 2010

Were you able to find it in the archives. Did you try any of that stuff?
I think the guy/girl wasn't able to physically destroy the drives
because of some contractual agreement. I remember reading it and feeling
that for me personally, I'd be satisfied running some of the utilities,
and then simply going to the HDs with a hammer.

-- Chris