[Tfug] RF Card info

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.ca
Thu Feb 18 09:50:00 MST 2010

Paul Steinbach wrote:
> I believe the majority of the Cisco cards are Aeronet 350s.  There are
> PC cards, PCI slots to insert the PC cards and external antenna(e).
> Debian picked it up right away.
> There are also a large number of Cisco 1200 APs.  There are just a few
> power injectors, however.

Is this one of the "hidden stash" kind of items?  We stopped by there
yesterday afternoon, and I couldn't see any Cisco gear on display in the
store, nor could any staff find any in the back areas.

I'm specifically interested in the Cisco 1200's; are these available to
the general public?  Should one show up at a particular time, ask for a
particular person (Paul)?

thanks
  Jeff