[Tfug] AP choices`

Jordan Aberle jordan.aberle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:33:14 MST 2010

I have a WAP200 and WET200 combination with 9dbi antenna's connecting two
buildings together that are about 200ft apart, no problems.

WAP200:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10048/index.html

WET200:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10053/index.html

They can both be found on newegg.
The Wap200 is all you need if you just need an access point, it runs around
$130.00 if I remember correctly, it's much better than the generic routers
at bestbuy, look at the data sheets.
<http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2855858&CatId=372>