[Tfug] T-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Feb 1 12:46:30 MST 2010

Hi all,

I'm going to do another order of TFUG t-shirts.  The shirts are gray
with the logo that Chris Hill designed (see
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/tfug_shirt.png).  If you'd
like to place an order, please email me (off-list) what size you want
and whether you'd like a vinyl ($12) or felt ($15) logo.  Both are
high quality; personally, I think that the felt logo looks a bit nicer
and that's what I'll be ordering.  If you'd like me to mail you your
shirt, please also include your address.

There were some complaints last time that the shirts fit a bit too
tight, so I'm going to make sure that we get a different brand this
time.  (If you're especially picky about your t-shirt brands, you can
order an American Apparel one for $30.)

If you'd like a special order (e.g., a different color, women's or
children's cut, etc), just ask and I'll get back to you with a price
quote.

Claude