[Tfug] Virtualbox

Steve B steveb7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:55:46 MST 2010

I did not buy the rig for the sole purpose of doing virtualization. My
intent was to buy or build a new machine, but a friend found me a good deal
on "corporate grade" workstation at a good price. The reason that it was
such a good deal is that the IT dept downgraded the machine before selling
it to me. Rather than setup another dual boot system I thought I might try
virtualization instead. I'm not set on Virtualbox, in fact I'll probably try
it along with KVM and Xen before I decide if its the right decision for me.
As part of my research I thought I'd ask for feedback from a few different
sources.