[Tfug] Wireless mouse

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Sun Aug 15 23:00:35 MST 2010

I have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse that work great for Ubuntu
and Debian.  I scrounged them used and can't find model numbers (I threw
away the box).  There are programmable buttons on the keyboard but not
programmable in Linux from what I can figure out.  The newer ones seem to
be programmable though as there are some drivers in the Ubuntu rep that
relate to them.

Earl

[]-=pOn Sun, August 15, 2010 8:37 pm, Steve B wrote:
> My old mouse, a MS optical Intellimouse (wired) has completely stopped
> working - no light, nothing happens when plugged into either PS2 or USB
> ports. Before  go rush out and buy a new one I wondered if I could get
> some
> opinions/recommendations on a new mouse? My preferences are - 1) wireless
> and 2) rechargeable. I'm not a gamer so I don't need lots of buttons and
> other gimmicks. I've looked at some of teh reviews of Amazon, Newegg and
> CNET, but would also like some real world feedback from real users.
>
> Steve

If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses.