[Tfug] Wireless mouse

Steve B steveb7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 20:37:11 MST 2010

My old mouse, a MS optical Intellimouse (wired) has completely stopped
working - no light, nothing happens when plugged into either PS2 or USB
ports. Before  go rush out and buy a new one I wondered if I could get some
opinions/recommendations on a new mouse? My preferences are - 1) wireless
and 2) rechargeable. I'm not a gamer so I don't need lots of buttons and
other gimmicks. I've looked at some of teh reviews of Amazon, Newegg and
CNET, but would also like some real world feedback from real users.

Steve